The abstract submission deadline has been extended until December 1, 2021!
Please navigate to the Abstract Submission Portal to submit your abstract.
The Program Committee is still accepting abstracts in the following categories:
Original Research Abstracts: This session will consist of short oral presentations (12 minutes) of original scientific studies (basic, applied, clinical) in animal or comparative dermatology.
Clinical Abstracts: This session will consist of short oral presentations (10-12 minutes) of interesting case reports or clinical studies.
Resident Abstracts: This session will consist of short oral presentations (12 minutes) of the ACVD residents’ original research.
Posters: This session will consist of reports in poster format of investigative and clinical studies. The size of the poster boards will be 4’ x 4’. Poster abstracts should be no larger than 4 feet by 4 feet (4’ x 4’). The posters will be available for viewing from Wednesday evening until Saturday afternoon.
- Studies submitted should not have been presented at a national or international meeting nor published prior to the 2022 NAVDF.
- Abstracts submitted for all sessions should adhere strictly to the format guidelines for the NAVDF (listed on the Abstract Submission Page).
- The abstracts must include the final results of the study.
- Incomplete abstracts or failure to follow the format will lead to rejections of the paper without review.
- Each abstract will be evaluated blindly by three to five members of the program committee and scored based on design, originality, and relevance to veterinary dermatology. The abstracts will be ranked according to score and selected for presentation in the session requested or deemed appropriate, based on available space.
- For 2022, all presentations (except posters) are required to be prepared utilizing PowerPoint and copied to a flash drive for LCD projection.
We are accepting Original Research Abstracts, Clinical Abstracts, Resident Abstracts
and Poster Abstracts until December 1, 2021, 11.59 pm PT.
Abstract submission for NAVDF Residents
If you are a registered ACVD resident, please navigate to the NAVDF Resident Abstract Submission Site to make your submission.
For registered ACVD residents, the submission deadline is December 1, 2021, 11.59 pm PT.